Linggo, Oktubre 2, 2011

HIV Medications

HIV Prescription drugs

This can be
a record of HIV medications that has a description of them, their unwanted effects, and what every single capsule appears like. The descriptions with the HIV medication's side effects only consists of probably the most commonly expert kinds.

Abacavir

Abacavir (Ziagen, Trizivir, Kivexa, Epzicom) The unintended effects
have been moderate hypersensitivity is the most common side result, and there continues to be servere cases. Genetic will help decide if a indivdual may turn into hyper delicate 90% are actually ready to just take Abacavir securely. The chance of coronary heart attack has also been revealed to be enhanced when taking Abacavir. Abacavir can be a yellow oblong pill with GX 623 scored on it.

Indinavir

Indinavir (Crixivan) Indinavir is a
part of a HAART and it is taken with other HIV prescription drugs. Indinavir is really a aged drug and it is little by little staying replaced with other far more practical retro vials that could be taken less instances a day. The brand new medication are lopinavir and atazanavir. Unwanted side effects consist of kidney stones and elevated cholesterol. The Capsule is actually a white capisule with Crixivan stamped on it.

Saquinavir

Saquinavir (Invirase, Fortovase) This medicine
will come like a capsule and calls for Ritonavir for making it powerful. The next sort of this medicine is actually a comfortable gel that doesn't necessary any supplemental HIV medication. Equally are used in HART. It has two distinctive varieties that it happens in and has 2 totally distinct on the lookout drugs. Just one is white oblong capisule that has a e on it, another can be a orange/tan capsule with ROCHE scored into it.

Tenofovir

Tenofovir (Viread, Truvada, Emtriva.) Tenofovir blocks a enzyme that assists
in HIV virus manufacturing. Tenofovir is taken only when each day dosing and is utilized in HART. Tenofovir have to be taken with other HIV drugs in an effort to be helpful. Tenofovir is usually a shiny blue capsule with Gilead 4331 scored on it.

3 komento:

  1. I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease… Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man.

    TumugonBurahin
  2. I'm Trisha Nelson, from the USA. I contracted HIV 4 years ago, I was told by my doctor that there's no possible cure for HIV/AIDS. I started taking my ARV's, My CD4 was 77 and the viral load was 112,450. I did research on a herbal remedy and I saw Dr. James Herbal mixed medicine, also I saw a lot of testimonials about him on how he uses His strong herbal mix medicine to cure HIV/AIDS and other illnesses. I contacted him and told him my problems, He told me not to be worried anymore that I will benefit and get cured of his herbal medicine for HIV/Aids. I never doubted Him because I believed I will be cured as nature has the power to cure all kinds of sickness when herbal medicine is being used in the right proportion. He prepared his herbal drink and sent it to me, and I took it for 3 weeks morning and evening in a quantity he told me, after that, I went for a check-up, and I was cured of HIV. His herbal mix medicine has NO SIDE EFFECT AND EASY TO DRINK, there's no special diet when taking Dr. James herbal mix medicine. He told me he got cures for diseases like Alzheimer's disease, Cancer, Bipolar disorder, Herpes, Hepatitis, Schizophrenia, Fibromyalgia. Dupuytren's disease, Neoplastic, Diabetes, Celiac disease, Cerebral Amyloid Antipathy, HPV, Weak Erection, Wart Remover. Ataxia, Arthritis, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Adrenocortical carcinoma. Asthma, Allergic, Wart Remover, Melanoma, Parkinson, pectoral dermatitis, thyroid, HPV, ALS, KIDNEY DISEASES, SHINGLES. Pile, You can reach him on his Email address [GREATCUREMAN@GMAIL.COM] INFO @ DRJAMESHERBALMIX@GMAIL.COM

    TumugonBurahin
  3. Hello everyone, I want to say a special thanks to Dr OGU. for helping me get cured from herpes virus 2019 , I contacted him base on the testimonies I saw about him on the internet I was diagnosed of HERPES Virus i have tried all I can to get cured but all to know avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal man who prepare herbal medication to cure all kind of diseases including HERPES virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try I was cured by his herbal medicine and natural herbs, kindly contact him today through his email: drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com or text/call: +1 (719) 629 0982

    He’s waiting to help you.


    HE ALSO SPECIALIZE IN THE FOLLOWING Illness;

    If you have any sickness like : H I V/AIDS , CANCER , HERPES HSV 1 or 2 , GENITAL WARTS, Yeast-infection's (HPV), and Hepatitis A, B. Stroke, Chlamydia, Genital herpes, Alzheimer’s, Trichomoniasis , Tuberculosis, CAD, Gonorrhea, Epilepsy, and Syphilis.

    TumugonBurahin